Terms of Use

This villa is of very high standard and is a perfect rental for larger familer wishing to holiday together. The entire 6 bedroom fits also incredibly good for 3-generation holidays with grandparents, children and grandchildren. The villa is not rented out to people under 25 years.

Terms / Conditions

Private parties are not allowed
• Child-Friendly
• Suitable for Seniors
• Smoking is only allowed outdoors
• Pets not allowed

Max. 12 adults.

Villa Hanna Maria



 EOT Licence: Athena: MHTE 1042K91003096501

 

Refundable Security Deposit 900 euros

When booking / Cancellation

When ordering, you need 30% advance is paid within 10 days and the remaining 70% is to be paid 60 days before arrival. You will receive an order confirmation, when the down payment is confirmed.

If canceled down payment will not be refunded and canceled later than 6 weeks before the rental period starts, the entire amount paid will not be refunded.

We recommend to contact your insurance company for drawing cancellation insurance. The insurance must be paid before paying the advance payment for the rent, this for it to be valid.

We welcome you to our holiday paradise.

Sincerely Fam. Halvorsen

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site